I just published my second book, Beginner’s Guide to Improving Your WordPress Website, available on Amazon now.
The book thoughtfully points out several areas, often overlooked by beginners, to improve the nuts and bolts of your website, so you can focus your attention on where it is needed—on creating breakthrough content.
Here is what you can expect to learn from reading the Beginner’s Guide to Improving Your WordPress Website:
• What to think about before you make a website with WordPress
• Tips for optimizing content
• Making your pages count
• Must-have Plugins
• Configuring WordPress settings
• How to ensure you have a mobile-friendly design
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Download this book on Amazon and you’ll be on your way to improving your WordPress website in no time.